- Provision new services from a single portal within minutes from any internet enabled device globally. Quickly deploy new services to underpin business growth.
- The easy to use portal allows new and pre-defined services to be administered and created without impacting on stretched IT team resources.
- Eliminate the long procurement cycle associated with new IT projects.
- Instantly gain insights into how your resources are being used thus allowing you make the right business decisions at the right time.
- Gain support from UK based engineers 24 hours a day 265 days a year.
- Fully customise the portal to reflect your company branding thus allowing IT to become a service provider to the rest of the business.
- Never before has enterprise grade compute, storage, backup and client device services been so easy to deploy.
Below are the key benefits of cloud servers
- Deploy new servers in minutes easily with an intuitive online portal.
- Flexibility and scalability; extra resource can be accessed as and when required and removed when not.
- Cost-effectiveness; whilst being available when needed, clients only pay for what they are using at a particular time.
- Reliability; due to the resilience of the underlying platform, if there are problems with a physical server node the virtual machine will be shifted to another physical node so that clients services are unaffected. HA reliability comes as standard.
Below are the key benefits of cloud backup
- Costs moved from CAPEX to OPEX - eliminate complex manual tasks prone to human error and failure.
- Simplified management - Enterprise grade backup delivered from an easy to use control panel accessible from any internet enabled device.
- Rapid restores - restore a single file to an entire system with the click of a button.
- Secures data at all stages - 256 bit encryption.
- Experts on hand when you need them 24/7 support 365 days a year.
- One solution to protect all business data.
- In the event of total site loss have your infrastructure spun up in the cloud allowing a much shorted recovery time and gets you back in business quickly.
Below are the benefits of cloud storage
- Access your data from any location at any time though a simple, easy to use portal.
- Secured and Safe - your data, the lifeblood of the company, is held securely and in an encrypted state at ISO 27001 accredited UK data centres.
- Ultimately flexible and scalable solutions eliminating the waste of traditional onsite silos of underutilised storage.
- Only pay for what you need. If you want more, great! If you want less, great that's ok too.