Protect your global mission-critical, non-critical and disaster recovery IT assets while getting the most out of your OPEX and CAPEX using Servnet’s adaptive hardware maintenance & support services.
IT leaders know they can’t afford even a moment of unplanned downtime. The expectations, once for four-nines uptime, have expanded to six-nines in many cases, and the cost of outages has spread to over $300,000 per hour, according to Gartner.
Servnet offers data centre hardware maintenance with ParkView™ proactive remote monitoring and predictive support, which delivers insight into the pre-downtime signs of hardware-related failures. If a fault is detected, ParkView™ instantly self-creates a ticket.
- Global supply chain means your equipment is covered everywhere (141+ countries)
- More informed alerts and 31% faster incident resolution with ParkView™
- Over 97% first-time fix rate – and climbing
- More efficient, optimized data center
- Your single source for hardware support across a wide range of OEM’s
- Flexible & Bespoke SLA’s
- 24/7 Support Center
- 24/7 Triage/analysis via ParkView™
- 24/7 Client services & Level 3 backline support
- Save 50% vs OEM maintenance – GUARANTEED
- 160+ Service Locations
- 350’000+ available parts
- Direct engineer access in under 4 hours
ParkView™ is a revolutionary remote service that can be fully integrated with our maintenance plans. ParkView™ proactively identifies hardware faults 24/7 and significantly improves the speed and accuracy of problem resolution.
If you’re looking to maximise uptime, ParkView™ is a game changer with plenty of upside.
- Extremely Secure – We set up security features based on each customer’s security requirements, and we ensure that non-public data is never accessed or transmitted.
- Non-disruptive – Automated detection and ticket creation enables your IT staff to focus on other data centre priorities
- Fully Supported – ParkView™ supports all storage, server and networking equipment and all OEM vendors currently supported by Park Place Technologies.