CYBERSECURITY HUMAN RISK MANAGEMENT PLATFORM (SAAS)
- OutThink is a revolutionary Human Risk Management Platform (SaaS) empowering CISOs by targeting the source of 90% of all data breaches: human behaviour.
- OutThink starts by turning security awareness on its head: targeted training that not only educates but allows you to learn from your people.
- Combining human intelligence with data from existing security systems reveals unique patterns of risk across your organisation.
- Visualise risk, target interventions and prevent data breaches like never before. This is predictive human risk intelligence.
- OutThink doesn’t just teach your people, it learns from them: feedback, intention, sentiment and engagement analysis. Measure human risk, from individual to company level.
The world around us is becoming digital, including the way we communicate and protect our information.
Today, the vast majority of information security incidents and data breaches are caused by the employees. If you believe in the evolution of information security, it’s time to go beyond traditional security awareness and prevent breaches by understanding your people.
OutThink is a human risk management platform (SaaS) that delivers targeted security awareness training based on employees’ needs and level of risk. This is only the first step.
In the process, we get to know the employees – we measure their perceptions, intention to comply, sentiment and psychographic profile. This subjective data comes from employees’ interaction with the OutThink learning experiences.
At this point, OutThink is able to identify high risk users, segment the organisation and provide key insights into people’s attitudes towards security. This gives the CISO better visibility of human risk across the organisation and answers three fundamental questions:
- Who are our high-risk groups / employees?
- Why are these people more likely to cause a security incident / data breach?
- How can we support them better?
OutThink further integrates with security systems (e.g., SIEM, CASB, EDR, Web Filter, Email DLP) that clients already have in place, to measure security behaviours – objective data.
The OutThink unsupervised machine learning engine analyses subjective data in conjunction with objective data, to anticipate security breaches. We call this predictive human risk modelling, and it is important because it gives security teams the advance warning required to effectively manage the risk of likely security incidents and data breaches.
Need pricing or support?
Contact us to open a credit account with Servnet and have a dedicated account manager. Credit accounts gives end users more purchasing power and 30 day payment terms.